The list below contains links to the latest updates as well as links for student use. Advice may change daily therefore it is important that you read the latest update. You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to read some of these documents. Download it for free from www.adobe.com if you dont have it.
- 17/2/2021 Return to school
- 15/2/2021 Update for Parents
- 13/2/2021 Stage 4 Lockdown
- 27/11/2020 Last Steps
- 7/10/2020 Term 4 return to school
- 18/8/2020 Remote Learning Weeks 6 – 9
- 3/8/2020 Advice from the Victorian Chief Health Officer
- 02/08/2020 Learn From Home Update-Stage 4
- 30/7/2020 Covid Update – EID
- 15/7/2020 Remote Learning update
- 9/7/2020 Contact Tracing and Cleaning update
- 5/7/2020 Contact Tracing Completed Update
- 03/07/2020 Contact Tracing Update
- 01/07/2020 School Update
- 30/6/2020 Covid Update-Confirmed
- 26/6/2020 CHIEF HEALTH OFFICER UPDATE
- 3/6/2020 Stage 2 Return to School update
- 20/5/2020 Staged return to school – update
- 13/5/2020 Staged Return to School
- 2/5/2020 Remote Learning Pack information
- 20/4/2020 Update on Teacher Communications
- 11/04/2020 Remote Learning Update for parents
- 8/4/2020 Transition to remote learning advice
We continue to offer our sincere thanks for your support, patience and resilience in such a rapidly evolving environment regarding COVID-19.
-SCHOOL CLEANING ~ While there are no reported cases of COVID-19 among the staff or students, the current school cleaning contracts and operations are appropriate and adequate.
-GOOD HYGIENE PRACTICES ~ Again, all the above steps are part of our efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19. Can I again ask you to pay extra attention to the health and hygiene measures employed at your homes?
These measures are intended to protect the health of our students and broader school community. All school measures will also contribute to broader efforts across the community to contain and slow the spread of the virus over a period of what is going to be a number of months.
Thanking you for your support
Tony Cerra, Principal
Jason Kenny, Assistant Principal
Westbreen Staff Iso Video
Go to the above page and type in your meeting number where it says “Join a Meeting”